Sunday, July 24, 2011

In the Kitchen

Wednesday night the Irishman called me as I was driving home from water aerobics to let me know we’d gotten a delivery. Grandma Laura ordered a special toy for Caitlin.

Thursday (before I got sick thankfully!) I decided to try my hand at assembly.

IMG_0404

Thankfully it was much easier than the Cozy Coupe!

By the time Caitlin and the others got home Thursday night, I was running a fever and feeling pretty rough, but I stayed on the couch so I could see her face when she walked in and saw it. The pictures aren’t the best, but you get the idea!

IMG_0409

IMG_0412

IMG_0415

IMG_0417

IMG_0411

She LOVES her new kitchen and has been “cooking” for us all weekend!

~~~~~

Health Updates: Caitlin and Daddy are pretty much back to normal. The stomach bug part of this mess seems to have (knock on wood) run its course. I have had terrible, horrible leg pains for the last couple days. It was bad enough this morning that I decided to stay home from Mass – all the kind elderly ushers were asking Morgan about me when they saw him alone with Caitlin this morning.

The Irishman and my mom ordered me on modified bed rest today until I can call the doctor in the morning. You know I am feeling rough when I agree to something like that! I mostly feel okay…unless I try to walk or sit in a chair – ha ha! I’m thinking this giant baby might just be sitting on a nerve or something like that. Boy to see me walk right now...I look like I'm in labor.

I keep going on about how being sick got me behind on my to do list and they keep teasing me about how I am going to have this baby tomorrow…we’ll see what the doctor has to say in the morning. I’m not holding my breath!

No comments: