Friday, July 8, 2011

Beach Afternoon

I started a post yesterday about some new Caitlin-isms and tried (mostly unsuccessfully) to get some video last night to show off some of her latest doings. Today is my last day of work until December and I have a lot to get done before I head into work, so I am going to wait on that post and leave you with…what else? Beach photos!

IMG_0238

IMG_0220

IMG_0237

IMG_0225

IMG_0242

IMG_0245

IMG_0199

~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoy working at the summer camp. Teaching drama/songs/games for a few hours each afternoon is fun and not stressful, but I am happy to be done with my role as “Drama Momma”  (as a few of the kids started calling me) this year so that I can focus on just being Momma! My classroom is just about set up for the next year and I’ve met a few times with the person who will be covering my maternity leave. Now it is time to get this house ready for our little guy’s arrival. There are clothes to wash and baby gear to unpack and set up.

Speaking of the boy, I go back for a 36 week size check with the high risk OB on Monday. At 31 weeks he was measuring three weeks big…already over 5 pounds by their estimates.   I am still hoping things will fall into place for a VBAC, but I am also accepting the fact that he has a deadline by which to make his arrival before my doctor will do a c-section. At this point he seems to be taking after his sister – large and in no hurry to get into position. It’s all in God’s hands…but hopefully we’ll have a peek of what the plan is looking like on Monday!

For now I am just going to enjoy the fact that between now and December my only alarm clocks will be of the human varieties!

1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Congrats on being done with work. You have lots of other important things to keep you busy! :)