Friday, August 27, 2010

Beary Sweet


I think Mommy found a new favorite spot to take my picture. She starts with the green quilt. She told me that GGB made it for me before I was even born. Mommy and my great-grandma went all over town looking for just the right fabric.


Then there is the bear. He belonged to Great-Grandma Jo. Mommy is very sad that I never got to meet her, but she LOVES that I am such good friends with her bear!


See that heart quilt? Grandma Laura made it for me. It usually lives in my crib, but Mommy pulled it out for these pictures.


After all these pictures I needed a break so I took a few books of the shelf. Mommy didn't get to pick the titles - I did it all by myself. She said I have good taste!


It was time for a nap so I picked Goodnight Moon. Mommy wasn't taking the hint.



I am really starting to notice my baby dolls. The faces are just like mine!


The dress I am wearing is one that Grandma Laura wore as a baby. She must have been one well-dressed little girl. Maybe that is where I get it from...


Mommy may have found a new favorite photo spot, but I don't mind.

It is a beary sweet place to be!

~~~~~~~~~~~


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Sweet pictures. How nice to have so many things that belonged to your family that you now pass o to your daughter.

Keli said...

sweet photos! My little girl is starting to love baby dolls too! Its so sweet to watch her "mommy" it.

Unknown said...

Your baby is so beautiful! What a little doll! I love her sweet face and her expressions. Priceless! And I LOVE the bear. How special is that?

Anonymous said...

Oh she's just a doll.

tiarastantrums said...

cute - and someone likes that bear!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

cool things that tell stories help to make the pictures.... and a cute baby!