Friday, August 6, 2010

More Fountain Fun

I've already posted a video from our trip to the YMCA with Kristina and her two charming kids, but I've had these pictures waiting for a post of their own. I was a member of the Y here in Florida for a while (you might remember my friend Tarzan) , but our pool was nothing like this!



The pool is every kids dream...even a little kid like Caitlin!



The fountain was by far her favorite thing there, though we did take her through the splash area during adult swim. It was so much fun watching Kristina's kids frolic and play! Clayton is fearless! Brinley took a break from the playground to smile and play with Caitlin. So sweet! (Didn't get pictures of that though...you will have to take my word for it!)



The Irishman played with the camera settings and decided to take rapid action shots of Caitlin playing in the fountain. They look really neat when you scroll through them, but I wasn't sure how to show that here. After some exploration in Picasa this morning I was able to make a slide show and post it to You Tube. There is no music...and it is only 30 seconds, but I love watching her face!



One of my local friends saw the video and mentioned a park near our house with baby-sized fountains, so we hope to try that out soon...



...although I am not sure it will be the same!

~~~~~~~~~

For more PSF:

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that Caitlin liked it! I was very impressed with the Y pool when Meredith and I were down there last year. If only I could convince the Y around here to have a pool like that :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

Just catching up on some of your blogs. I asked Jon if he and I ever went to the Houston Zoo when we lived there. He said, "I remember we did because it was hot as [insert inappropriate comment here]." Hmmm, I don't remember it. :)

You'll have to give me a review of the new park with fountains. I love to find new places!