Saturday, August 7, 2010

Caitlin + Raccoon = Giggles

When we were at my mom's house we went through some old stuffed animals and found this raccoon puppet.


The Irishman shot this video with his new phone. Her laugh is so loud now! When we got back from Houston I was playing with Caitlin as we waited for our luggage in the airport. It was 11pm, she hadn't napped, and it was late...I was fearing a major meltdown.

She laughed SO loud that everyone turned around and stared. Some older woman came up and started talking to Caitlin in Spanish. All I could make out was 'caliente' which I am fairly sure means 'hot.' I still haven't figured out what that was about!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is by far the cutest video I have seen in a while! Caitlin is absolutely adorable and I LOVE her laugh!!