Friday, January 1, 2010

Thinking Happy Thoughts

So I'd planned to do something creative today...

Then I decided I would copy some others and just put up links to my favorite posts of the year...

Looking back over my posts from the year, it was harder than I thought. It was a pretty great year. I actually really enjoyed looking back and remembering the little things that I have now documented for all to see. There is no surprise what our favorite part of 2009 was...her picture dominates the last two months of posts. I cannot get over all the changes in our lives...you'd never know the Irishman has an aversion to DIY.

I've never been one for big New Year celebrations...we may or may not have gone to bed at 11:15 last night. We were just going to make burgers tonight until a co-worker of the Irishman invited us out for dinner. It has been a great start to the new year though...quiet time with my two favorite people.

The worst part of the new year? I know I only have a month left before I go back to work. I feel like there is a clock ticking. My New Years resolution this year is to let go and relax...on that issue in particular. It will all work out the way it is meant to...and I will NOT think about the state of my classroom in my absence. For now I will enjoy every minute home with Caitlin.

So...here is to the blessings of 2009 and the blessings to come!

Happy New Year!

No comments: