Sunday, January 31, 2010

Skirting the Issue



One of Morgan's co-workers gave us this outfit. No headbands to match this one. (I have brown bows but she doesn't yet have enough hair for that!)

I moved the changing table downstairs this week...we were not using it in the "baby-themed guest room" and she had almost outgrown the pack-and-play we'd borrowed from a friend. The best part of it? Tummy time! She loves to look out from the top of the changing table...and I have no problem standing there watching her do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've spent a lot of time on the computer the last couple of days. I tried to take as many pictures in her new outfits as I could and spent way too long editing. It was my avoidance...skirting the issue if you will. I have no choice but to go back to work tomorrow...and prepare for it today. (Although I haven't checked my lottery numbers yet...although that is my best plan for avoiding going back to work...so I'm not holding my breath!)

So, this week I am taking a computer break. I have scheduled picture posts this week, but there won't be any commentary.

I think I can...I think I can... I have no choice. I have to do it...

Wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I will send you a special prayer tomorrow. Trust me... I know it will be hard but you will be OK! It is normal to cry and pout and feel sad and feel that no one understands, but as someone once told me, your baby girl will admire you and learn so much from you for being a working mom. You will be a well-rounded person and allow her to grow and thrive. A little away time is good for you both. And you are so fortunate that you have summers and breaks off! It won't be long until Spring Break... You CAN do it!!

Heather said...

Praying for you today. I hope the remainder of the school year passes quickly!

Michelle said...

That is an adorable outfit! I'm praying for you and Caitlin!!