Friday, May 6, 2011

Well Watered


IMG_3786

The Irishman decided to rig it so that the hose would keep spraying a fine mist. He thought it would be easier for her to water the plants that way.

IMG_3787

The only thing that was well-watered was Caitlin!

IMG_3788

(Have I mentioned before how much I love her little curls?)

IMG_3796

While it wasn’t quite what we’d had in mind, Caitlin had a blast!

IMG_3792

Now she wants to play in the water every time we are outside!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is spirit day at school and all the third graders are wearing orange shirts. I outgrew a pair of maternity pants this week at just over 26 weeks pregnant...my options are limited. The only orange shirt I've found in my closet that will fit me is this one. You know...why not?
~~~~~~~~~~

Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

2 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Aww, she is adorable! It's such a treat to be able to play with the garden hose. I remember how much I enjoyed it, too, when I was a child. :)

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like playing in the water hose especially on the fine mist setting. My kids love doing that, but sometimes fight over the hose. :) Love the little dress she is wearing. So cute!