Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Messy

Just a quick picture this morning. I have a lot of school work to catch up on, so I picked a quick photo from this weekend. Caitlin usually doesn’t like chocolate, but she loved the chocolate cookie Daddy gave her. That on top of mac and cheese for lunch made for a messy toddler!

IMG_0064

What a start to the week! Moses kidney function has improved, but his appetite has not returned, so we are waiting to see if he starts to eat or if further expensive testing  is needed. Caitlin got into a little fight at school yesterday…there was biting and scratching involved and we got a call from the school nurse. Not sure I have words for that…

My third grade team is putting on a play and auction Thursday to raise money for Haitian Earthquake Relief. A wonderful cause, but there is SO much to do! My yearly evaluation is today and I’m pretty sure my home computer ate a report I really should have for that. My grades have to be closed out on Friday…when we are also tie-dying shirts with 50-plus 9 year-olds.

Can you say stress?

No comments: