Friday, May 13, 2011

Wrong Side of the Bed

I'm typing this on my phone from the Hyundai dealership. This is my fifth time here trying to get the trunk fixed. My patience is thin and the service is horrible. Not a good combo!

I woke up and realized they'd never called me to let me know the part was in so I was frustrated about that and there was something that had happened at Caitlin's day care yesterday I'd had time to think over and not like.  I prepped a post but then Blogger wasn't working. It was the kind of day where even the stapler wouldn't cooperate. I spent my lunch on hold with insurance companies and doctors office. It's been one of THOSE days.

My students were extra chatty and as they lined up for PE I told them that I'd woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. They were quiet for a minute.

"Are you okay?"

"Did you get hurt?"

"Why did you and your husband switch sides of the bed?"

We've gone over idioms before, but I guess I missed that one! I have to say it made me smile!

(As this is a phone post please excuse any crazy auto correct typos!)

No comments: