Sunday, November 2, 2008

What are the odds?

Last night was a nice night - quiet, but nice. We have a multitude of baby gifts to buy so we have been picking up one or two each weekend. We also managed to find a Christmas present or two. (Slow and steady stays under budget wins the race!)

The Irishman and I started watching 30 Rock last night from Netflix. I think we may have to watch a few more before we decide what we think of it. We went to bed at about between 10:00 and 11:00 last night. We got a lot done around the house yesterday and were worn out.

I slept well but woke up at 2:59 this morning. I was with it enough to keep my eyes on the clock. We have one of those clocks in our bedroom that sets itself. Which means...I saw the time change. The clock went from 2:59 to 2:00. I was completely asleep and woke up for about 3 minutes...enough to see the time change.

I know this is probably completely boring for everyone else, but the Irishman and I were impressed. I guess that's why we are so good together! = )

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I know exactly what you mean about having to buy so many baby gifts. It seems like everyone I know is either pregnant or just had a baby! If I didn't have my basket of goodies/gifts that I find on sale throughout the year, I would be completely broke!

I am quite impressed about you seeing time change as well! Kind of crazy that you woke up just as it was happening!

Unknown said...

Hi! I found your Blog via the ornament exchange! It was nice stopping by and I hope you receive a fabulous ornament!