Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dinner Soundtrack

I have been fighting a migraine all day, so instead of the eggplant rollatini I'd planned to make to using our CSA veggies, we picked up a rotisserie chicken on the way home from work. The Irishman offered to make a veggie side dish to complete the meal.

As we walked in the house he came up with a new rule...

"If I make the dinner, I get to choose the soundtrack."


I know him enough to guess exactly where he is going with this. My head hurts enough not to care.

So as I type this I am listening to "All I Want for Christmas is You." We've already been through "Jingle Bells" and "The First Noel."

The things I will do to avoid cooking...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats okay. I started listening to christmas music on the way to work this afternoon. Starting with the Carpenters, of course :D

Michelle said...

I think that's great. :) It's the opposite with my husband, he wants to wait to listen to Christmas music till the day of Christmas, and stop the day after.