Thursday, November 6, 2008

Signs (and Songs) of the Times

Today was the day my class has been waiting for...

Today was the day we began...

MULTIPLICATION!

I love the first few days of multiplication. They love it. They adore it. They think I am great for teaching it to them.

This fades of course as soon as my darlings realize that now they have to MEMORIZE all those pesky facts, but it is fun for a while!

Today was also the first day of Tunes That Teach Multiplication Facts. The Irishman can always tell when I start multiplication at school. The songs give me away!


It's a hard one.
It's a doozy.
Just remembering this fact can make you woozy...


I love my job!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Multiplication tables scare me! Glad you love them and can teach them - I fear when my daugther's start learning them!

Also, just checking to make sure you receive an email from me with your ornament swap partner's info. If you received it no need to reply - just let me know if you didn't. Check your spam filter too! : )

Julie from Abbilyeverafter.com

Leslie said...

I bet you are a great teacher! Your kids are lucky to have you.