Saturday, November 29, 2008

Really???

Heard Friday morning in my mom's guest room:

Irishman: Psst! Jen, what time is it?
Me: It is 3:05. Now go back to sleep!
Irishman: It is almost time!
Me: The alarm is set. Go back to sleep.
Irishman: My body must just be ready from last year's 4am start. What TIME is the alarm set for?
Me: Go. To. Sleep.


He woke me up again at 4:17. The alarm was set for 4:30.

I'll have more tales from Friday to share, but for now we are off to a movie! The give away deadline has been extended. See the update below.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I went shopping last year on Black Friday and had a blast! I wasn't prepared to get up that early this year, so I shopped online as soon as I woke up and still got lots of great deals! :o) I love shopping for other people.