Saturday, March 24, 2012

We’re Back!

We are back and unpacking from a WONDERFUL week in Disney with Grammy. We all enjoyed ourselves, though I think watching Caitlin’s reaction to each new thing was probably top of the list. I think this picture captures it best. I love that she fell asleep holding the balloon.

IMG_8701

The kids have had a healthy dose of spoiling from Grammy and are missing her terribly!

IMG_8702

We know that Monday is going to be a rough wake up back to the real world, so it is a quiet weekend around the house for us now!

P.S. After the break in while we were away in Ireland a while back I don’t like to publicize when we are away. The blog post on Tuesday was written on Monday as we were frantically trying to leave for Orlando. I enjoy the challenge of making the blog seem as if it is life as usual.

P.P.S. Grammy bought her the awesome Mickey socks from LittleMissMatched and Caitlin couldn’t wait to put them on. The Crocs with socks was her idea. I kept it in the photo just for you, Ruth! ; )  Sean’s dog is from the same place. I love it!

No comments: