Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Parade and a Break

I scheduled posts for the rest of the week last night and I’d planned on posting for today about the St. Patrick’s Day parade. Instead I ended up at our 7th and 8th doctors appointments in the last 7 days. My eye is healing but still needs drops. Sean now has an ear infection.

IMG_8182

I’m tired. This week has taken a lot out of me. We went to the parade on Saturday and had a great time, but it was too much for our sick kiddos. They were both asleep by the time we got to the car.

IMG_8254

I have posts scheduled for the rest of the week, but I am giving myself a break today. Usually I’d go back in and adjust the dates to make tomorrow the parade picture day, but right now that is too much work. I’ll get around to posting the rest of the parade pictures eventually. = )

For now we will all focus on getting healthy!

No comments: