Thursday, March 15, 2012

Same Song, Second Verse

What started as a small cough and turned into the all-out crud. I was back in school today and the Irishman took Caitlin to the doctor. She has an ear infection and “gunk” in her chest. The doctor didn’t make a big deal of it and seemed to think that she could go back to school right away.

IMG_8096

I’m having flashbacks to that week in December. She woke up from her nap at dinner time with a 101.9 fever. She took a little of the antibiotic and promptly puked all over herself…and me. She hadn’t eaten much as it is. The kid is a mess. She whined about her boo boos all through dinner and bath time. Tylenol brought down the fever again, but it looks like another trip to the doctor tomorrow. Sigh.

IMG_8095

Sean has been off form all day. When I dropped him off at school this morning he cried. He never does that. I was running late and didn’t have time to stay. I cried my way into school. When I picked him up today they said he had been fussy and had a 99 degree fever. I’m really hoping it is just his teeth!

The picture is old, but it shows Caitlin and her “hat.” She puts the old cloth diapers on her head after her bath. She gets very upset if she can’t find her “hats.”

Side note: The Irishman was superman today. He took Caitlin to the doctor by himself and then had to bring me my eye drops at school. I'm as bad as the kids! Thank you sweetie!

1 comment:

Arya Samaj Mandir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.