Friday, April 15, 2011

Tex Mex Toddler

When I was pregnant with Caitlin I craved good Tex Mex. It had become almost an obsession. Thankfully at about the same time we found one good Tex Mex restaurant in South Florida. We usually only head there for special occasions, but a few weeks ago we joined in on a groupon offer that was too good to pass up.


We decided to make our own special occasion. We'd planned to get there early, but a certain little girl took an extra long nap that afternoon so we got a late start. It was a nice evening for waiting outside though!


Caitlin LOVES Tex Mex. Forget the chips...she was sucking the salsa off of the chips and demanding I double dip for her.


She ate all of her quesadillas,


and half of my rice and beans
 

before digging into a tortilla and a sopapilla.


We still haven't figured out where she put it all!

1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Tex Mex - where? Are you holding out on me?! :)