Monday, April 11, 2011

Mommy and Me: Beach Buddies

This weekend Caitlin had a cough and a low grade fever most of the time, so we enjoyed a quiet time at home. I didn't take many photos, but I still have lots left to share from the weekend before.

Last weekend's impromptu trip to the beach showed that Caitlin had indeed been spooked a little by the water. She ran into the waves the week before and got knocked down. It wasn't that bad...but it was enough for her to hold a grudge. This trip her favorite friends were her bucket and shovels.


After a while we coaxed her towards the water...it was just too hot not to at least get your feet wet.


She decided it was safer holding my hand, though


after a while she felt sure enough to play with her bucket at the water's edge.
(This is not the best of shots...I put this one in more as a belly shot for my mom to see!)



I love my little beach buddy!


~~~~~~~~~~~


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

7 comments:

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww! these photos are cute! I miss going to the beach. I heart the 3rd pic from the bottom...candid moments!

thanks for dropping by...great to be here.

Caitlin {Pacifier In My Pocket} said...

Oh my goodness, that's so sweet! Love the beach pictures. And the new header is awesome, the bunny outfit is hysterical!

Jenilee said...

sweet sweet pictures! oh, I want to go to the beach too!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Love the belly and the new blog header too. Very cute little bunny you got there!

Mel_Cole said...

Sweet photo of you and your daughter. :) My Mommy and Me Monday

coble said...

I am going to have to quit reading your blog – your warm beach pictures make me so jealous! I heart the beach. I love you belly shot – I am so happy for your growing family. Hope you feel better soon.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Loving the beach shots...and the beach belly shots, too.