Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crazy 8s

Connie tagged me for this, so here I go:


8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. My second trimester and the end of the nausea
2. Finding out if our little Shamrock is a He or a She
3. Meeting our little Shamrock
4. Summer Vacation
5. Buying/getting second hand baby items
6. Reading books during my vacation
7. SLEEP
8. Growing old together with the Irishman


8 things I did yesterday:
(I am writing this ahead of time and scheduling the post. Looking at our cruise itinerary I am going to HOPE that I will have done all these things...)

1. Slept in
2. Ate breakfast in bed
3. Visited St.Maarten
4. Sat on the beach reading while the Irishman slept
5. Sat in a deck chair reading while the Irishman slept
6. Enjoyed a very nice dinner
7. Laughed at the towel creature left for us in our room
8. Went to sleep happy


8 things I wish I could do or want to do:
1. Visit Rome
2. Visit Alaska
3. Be a stay-at-home mom
4. Live closer to both my family & my in-laws at the same time...impossible, but it is still a wish! If only there weren't large bodies of water and land in the way...
5. Catch up on my e-mails and Google Reader
6. See my far away friends more often
7. Eat lunch meat. I miss sandwiches for lunch.
8. Add storage room to our townhouse. An attic or a garage would suit our needs.


8 shows I watch:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Brother's and Sister's
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Lost
5. Prison Break
6. My Boys
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Friends Reruns


8 people to tag
I had good intentions, but it is late and I have a lot of packing left to do. If you want to play along, please do! Leave me a comment and I'll come visit your Crazy 8s!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I miss deli meat, too. Patrick has strict instructions as soon as I deliver (and feel like eating) to get me a club sandwich from my favorite deli and a LARGE cherry coke! BTW--I may steal your "crazy 8s" for a posting.

The Smith Family said...

I don't know where this no eating deli meat came from. It wasn't around when I was preggo with Brinley and I had a ham sandwich every day...she is fine :)

Jessi said...

I didn't eat deli meat during the first trimester and have slowly started eating it during the second and third. It was hard for me too.

I also cut out pop and all caffeine but now that I'm almost done, I've given in. Sometimes you just need something sweet!

MN Mom said...

There are so many things PG gals can't eat now...weird. Loved reading your 8's. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time, enjoy. Can't wait to meet your little shamrock!

Basham said...

Babies and vacations make me smile! I did the crazy 8's! Have fun on vacation..you deserve it!