Friday, October 21, 2011

Sean’s First (and Second) Swim

While we were on vacation last week, Sean took his first swim. Even though it was really hot out, the water was a bit chilly.

IMG_6063

I left out the less-than-flattering pictures of me with a screaming Sean. He calmed down once I took him out of the float, but he still wasn’t thrilled!

IMG_6071

(Though Caitlin loved it!)

IMG_6080

Most of the week Sean watched the fun from his bouncy chair in the shade. Not a bad life!

IMG_6083

On Friday the pool was much warmer. Caitlin was napping so we decided to try again. He LOVED it!

IMG_6357

IMG_6360

He was still smiling when I took him out…

IMG_6366

…though all that swimming will wear you out!

IMG_6373

~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a very busy couple of days. Between an ant issue in the kitchen, a case of the Irish man-flu, and a crazy to do list that is still not anywhere near completed I haven’t had a chance to sit down at the computer. (Thank goodness for mobile devices for times when I am nursing, but I can’t blog from there!) I got this post started today during nap time. I’d decided to try to post pictures of Caitlin first to keep things fair/even instead, but now Sean is fussing so I guess that is all I have time for tonight. I'm hoping for a restful weekend!

No comments: