Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkins 2011

It was a pretty crummy weekend in South Florida. We missed out on most of the rain, but it was really windy and threatening to rain most of the time. Sunday afternoon cleared up a bit though so we made our first trip of the year to our favorite pumpkin patch.

I’ve worked on posts tonight with pictures from the last few weeks, but these pictures are too much fun not to share. I would usually include links to the previous pumpkin pictures here, but the computer is acting up and I am ready for bed, so if you are interested (Mom) you can do a search in the little box on the side for "pumpkin" to see my pumpkin related posts.

IMG_5916

Caitlin was pretty good, but she refused to wear her boots and was not crazy about sitting with Sean for a picture. That’s okay though!  The Irishman gave his dad a quick lesson on how to use my camera and I have to say he did a nice job!

IMG_5921

IMG_5941

We *might* have bribed a certain almost-two-year-old with ice cream.

IMG_5961

Look at this boy. It is hard to believe that he is only two months old!

IMG_5951

Nana and Granda were here to join in the fun.

IMG_0584

IMG_5964

IMG_5967

IMG_5981

It doesn’t get better than this!

3 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Makes me miss real Fall, but it's a good imitation in the pics. :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet family! I have a soft spot for pumpkin pics. :) Love C's little dress - so cute! And your smiley little guy is precious too.

Michelle said...

Great pictures! I think you might have gotten better ones of C than I even hoped to get with A. It looks like a great pumpkin patch with lots to choose from! I love this time of year an the winderful pumpkin pictures, it's nice to have someone else that loves it just as much. :) Your new blog header is perfect!