Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Flamingo Gardens: Playground

On the way into Flamingo Gardens I saw the playground and decided we would be sure to stop there on the way out. Unfortunately the rainstorm we had made a bit of a mess. We decided to ignore the “do not use when wet” sign and let Caitlin play anyway.

IMG_5746

She was drenched, but she didn’t care!

IMG_5747

IMG_5748

At one point I was standing next her at the top of the slide when she started yelling, “GO AWAY!” I was really a bit bothered that she was being so stubborn…until I turned around and saw who she was REALLY talking to!

IMG_5754

She was NOT a fan of the peacocks.

IMG_5759

Thankfully I had a change of clothes and a pack of baby wipes ready.

IMG_5760

Getting messy while having fun in the mud? Totally worth it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It looks like she had tons of fun. Well worth the needed extra clothes and wipes.