Monday, October 24, 2011

Baa Baa

A few photos of our little guy hanging out by the pool.

IMG_6274

The shirt is from Aunt June – we love it!

IMG_6271

IMG_6272

IMG_6277

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have SO many other pictures to go through but I haven't found the time! The Irishman and I have finished off a bottle of cough medicine between the two of us. While we are (slowly) improving, I was just plain worn out this morning. I dozed on the couch before Mass and woke up to find myself covered in Sesame Street stickers. Talk about a Mommy moment!

After that I stayed home and slept/took it easy for the day while the Irishman and his parents took Caitlin to Mass and then to the mall. She came home and took a nice long nap. Morgan finally tracked down the iPhone he has been pining after, so he too was thrilled! (More on that later…) I am feeling better tonight so I took the two kids for a walk while the Irishman finished cooking up a nice Sunday dinner of corned beef and cabbage. It has actually turned out to be a lovely day!

No comments: