Friday, October 28, 2011

Just the Girls

The hotel had a 10am check out time, but when the kids wake up at 7am a trip to the beach is not out of the question! The Liverpool game was on TV, so Nana, Caitlin, and I headed off for a quick trip to the beach.

IMG_0650

It was glorious!

IMG_0647

(This one is a video – for the family who get an e-mail when I post you will want to click over to see it!)


IMG_0651

I tried to get a video of her in action, but she wasn’t having any of it.


I got it in the end though. I love the grin at the end.


Caitlin seemed to enjoy the trip with the girls.

IMG_0660

IMG_0661

I just wanted to soak it all up. It was absolutely lovely.

IMG_0653

I love getting to spend one of one time with my girl.

IMG_0666
I hated for the week to end!

~~~~~~~~

I *thought* this was the end of the beach pictures, but I just found another batch. Who needs chronological order?

No comments: