Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday


I saw the topic this morning and had to take part. I've been reading Shannon's Works For Me Wednesday posts for a while now and decided this was my day.

I have been reading Organic Housekeeping In Which the Non-Toxic Avenger Shows You How to Improve Your Health and That of Your Family, While You Save Time, Money, and, Perhaps, Your Sanity By Ellen Sandbeck. I found it at the local public library and am in love with it. It is the first book on my list for the Fall Into Reading Challenge. I am torn as I read the book. I cannot decide if I want to keep reading or try out the things she suggests!

In the first chapter, she suggests using cardboard boxes to create your own drawer organizers. I scoffed at first. I thought it seemed silly. Then I tried it.

It works for me!

You can see the boxes from the side view.

This WAS that drawer of random kitchen tools. You know the one that you are afraid will cause you to lose a finger as you dig around for one of those tools you do not use as often as others? Yep, THAT drawer.

I am sold!

3 comments:

MediMonsters said...

Great idea!! I really need to implement that. TFS

Anonymous said...

I have That drawer! 2 of them actually. Thanks for a great, low cost, tip to make them better! Blessings, Whitney

Anonymous said...

Genius! Thanks!

I have two blog post this Wednesday.

1. Photos of our typical morning on my personal blog at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome and

2. an explanation of changes we are making at my homeschool blog
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog

Come and see me!
Robin@heartofwisdom.com