Friday, October 24, 2008

Pie? I'll pass!

It went on for about 10 minutes. It turns out that I am worth $1.50 a go. Let's hope the National Junior Honor Society appreciates my contribution.

Sometimes pictures say it best...



The Irishman was impressed that the line extended into the hallway. We haven't decided if that is a good thing or not!

My favorite moment of the evening was as I was leaving. I was walking through the hall in my scrubs and with my face and hair covered in whipped cream when one of the younger kids stopped me. They looked me up and down and said, "WHAT are YOU supposed to be?"

1 comment:

Jenny Nash said...

I have to tell you that I just saw your post on McMommy's POW...then saw that your name, too, is Jenny...and you, too, are a teacher in Florida. :) Small world!