Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cleaning Songs, Part 2

Okay, so here is the second part of the playlist

Song #11

Beach Boys - Dance, Dance, Dance

Song #12

Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer

Song #13

Little Texas - God Bless Texas

Song #14

Put 'em under pressure! (It's an Irish thing...)

Song #15

LYNYRD SKYNYRD - Sweet Home Alabama

Song #16

Paul Simon - You can call me Al

Song #17

Brobdingnagian Bards - The Unicorn Song

Song #18
I am embarrased to admit was a bit of a joke between my husband and me. I will not post the link. (Partly because you can't...and partly because I won't!)
Michael Jackson - Thriller

Song #19

Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is A Winding Road

Song #20

Nelly and Tim McGraw - Over and Over Again

So there you have it! I rarely make it to the second half of the playlist. (That takes a lot of cleaning!)

To borrow a line from Michelle, What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

"You can call me Al"... what a fun song to clean to! I've never heard to "The Unicorn Song" it's cute though. And I love "Everyday is a Winding Road", sad that you rarely hear it as it is at the end of your list.

Love your lists! :)