Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cleaning Songs, Part 1

My friend Michelle posted a blog about some of the songs she loves. At the end she asked the questions, "What are some of your favorites?" I started to comment but realized I had too many to share!

So, I have copied her idea. I am sharing with you today the first 10 songs from my "Cleaning Songs" playlist on my iPod. They are a bit random, but put these songs on and try NOT to dance around the house cleaning.

Song #1:

We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel

Song #2

The Joker by Steve Miller Band

Song #3

Jack and Diane by John Cougar Mellencamp

Song #4

Crocodile Rock by Elton John

Song #5

I Get Around by The Beach Boys

Song #6

Footloose by Kenny Loggins

Song #7

I'll Be There for You by the Rembrants

Song #8

If I Had $1,000,000 by Barenaked Ladies

Song #9

Miami by Will Smith

Song #10

Life is a Highway by Rascal Flats

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Those are great songs to clean to, and it's nice to know that someone else has a cleaning playlist on their ipod. :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

I love Jack and Diane!