Friday, April 27, 2012

Handsome Irish Boy

I found the shirt on clearance at Target and couldn’t resist. He is our handsome Irish boy!

IMG_9351

IMG_9354


IMG_9352


IMG_9353

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the post I had in draft form for today, so it is what you get. The stomach bug got me last night. I felt really bad after school yesterday so I got together some materials for today "just in case" and headed home. (Turns out it wasn't "just in case" and my sub gets to tie dye t-shirts with my class this morning. I'm sure she is going to love me!)

I dare say I've had it the worst of the four of us. I actually passed out last night while nursing Sean. I remember shouting for Morgan that I didn't feel so good. The next thing I knew I'd come to to discover I was shaking and drenched in sweat. I looked down to discover a bucket and not a baby in my lap and I had no idea how it got there. Thank God the Irishman was there to take care of me!

At least I can take comfort in the fact that I get to be sick alone. Caitlin doesn't understand that Mommy is sick and she insisted last night that MOMMY get her a snack and MOMMY fix her chips (french fries). She was super clingy and needy and the poor Irishman had his hands full. He was doing his best, but she wasn't having any of the, "Mommy is sick." that he was trying to tell her. Even a bribe of ice cream was short lived.

The Irishman has been a saint. He went out to the store for me last night after the kids were in bed. He came to my rescue when I passed out. He is taking care of both kids. He e-mailed my plans to school when I got dehydrated and light headed. I'm not sure what I'd do without him!

No comments: