Monday, December 5, 2011

Four Months Old

The Irishman and I found not one, but TWO Santa suits for Sean at a consignment sale back in September. One is a little more involved than the other. I dressed Sean for his 4 month picture and was sure to tell him it was his father’s idea!

IMG_6986-1

At one point he fell on his side and like a turtle stuck on his back. This thing is the Santa equivalent of a snow suit!

IMG_6983-1

I quickly switched him to a lighter Santa costume. How many kids have a selection of Santa suits by 4 months?

IMG_6994-1
IMG_7003-1

I love this one – that is some look he is giving Santa!

IMG_7007-1
He’s getting so big!

~~~~~~~~~

I would usually post links to Sean's previous month pictures and to Caitlin at this age, but I am worn out! We hosted a Christmas Cookie Exchange and I am exhausted. Feel free to use the search bar at the side if you would like to find pictures to compare!

2 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Cute! FYI: I mailed Caitlin's package today so keep an eye out for it. :)

Michelle said...

These are adorable, but I can see him hating he both of you later when you pull these pictures out. ;)