Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WW: Saturday Stroll

Our friends John and Laura invited us to go on a walk last Saturday.



We threw the stroller in the car (with Nana and Granda, too!) and headed to a local park. Johnny and Caitlin enjoyed our stroller stroll as the adults all chatted away.



I spent more time talking and looking in the stroller than looking at wildlife, but the Irishman took control of Nana's new camera to test out so I have lots of pictures to document our walk.



Happy times!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nana and Granda left yesterday and should be back across the pond by now. We are all so sad to see them go! The webcam is good, but nothing beats having them here in person.

Caitlin always saved her biggest smiles for them..especially Granda. When I think back to how small Caitlin was when Nana first arrived at the end of January...I cannot imagine having to put her in day care back then. I really appreciate all that they have done for use the last couple of months! We have had live-in childcare...you can't beat it!

The Irishman has taken the rest of this week off so he is offically Mr. Mom. As a result I have had this song in my head all week...worth a look if you aren't familar with it!



He e-mailed me pictures of Caitlin in a Liverpool uniform within the first hour he had her to himself...go figure!

For more Wordful Wednesday fun, visit here:



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

That's a great pic of you and Caitlin - lots of mommy and me shots lately. Loved the family photo on the beach for Easter mass too.

Michelle said...

That really is a great picture of the two of you!