Monday, April 26, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday: Shoes

Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age.
- Steve Morrissey



As I got Caitlin dressed for Mass yesterday I was thinking about her shoes. They reminded me a little of the ones I'd planned to wear. When our plans for 8:30 Mass when awry, we opted for 9:15 Mass and time outside as a family. I have to say it was 20 minutes well spent!


For more Mommy and Me fun visit:
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Adorable...and the matching shoes? Too cute. Definitely worth going to the later mass.

Allison R said...

So cute. Stopping by from Mommy & Me Monday!