Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WW: My Little Doll

Caitlin has been given some beautiful dresses. I'd love to say that I picked them out myself, but we've been blessed with generous family and friends with very good taste!


Sunday is our excuse to get all dressed up. Caitlin wears her nicest clothes when we go to see "Holy God" at Mass. Of course what good is getting dressed up if Mommy doesn't take a few pictures?

Beleive it or not these pictures were taken right before we discovered her first tooth. She looks terribly upset by it, huh? It is no wonder she had to bite my finger to let us know it was there!

And for our families...here is the best picture I could get of the tooth in question:

If you enlarge the picture you can just make out the tooth sticking out of her gum.

It is the little things...

For more WW visit:




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dee said...

Oh I LOVE dresses! That one is super cute. And YAY for teeth! I'm convinced that Isabella is never going to get any. Evan already had quite a few by now!

Colette S said...

She is just adorable and I love the dresses!

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous dress but I love her toes and feet in these pictures too - so sweet!

And YAY for the first tooth!!