Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Friends from Far Away

I got a FB message almost a year ago from my friend Mauree saying that she and her family would be coming to our area on vacation. It was so long ago that I thought it was a mistake – they’d come many years ago and I thought it was an old message. I was thrilled to find out they were really coming!

We met up twice. The pictures are backwards, but that’s okay. I’ve been slacking in the photo department. I love this one of Miles pushing Sean.

IMG_9797

We met up at one of our favorite parks. We explored the science exhibits. The train was a favorite – Mauree took those pictures.

scnceexplr

We rode the carousel…but just the bench.

IMG_9796

We played on the playground.

prkplay

I don’t have any pictures of the water feature. I feared for my camera while the water cannon was in use!

The Sunday before was a rainy miserable day. We met up for dinner and I tried to get a picture of the kiddos. I love that you have the boys smiling, but not Caitlin…

IMG_9783
Then they switch…

IMG_9788

And then we make faces.

IMG_9789
It was great to see Mauree and her family! Caitlin is asking for Miss Mauree already. We are hoping we don’t have to wait so long to see each other again!

No comments: