Monday, June 11, 2012

10 Months

It does not seem possible that Sean is already 10 months. I am in denial.

IMG_9698

He has suddenly found his feet. He is not standing on his own yet, but he is holding onto anything he can and thinking about letting go.

IMG_9703

Sean loves table food and is only tolerating baby food. Meatballs are a personal favorite!

IMG_9699

Here is the comparison shot. Caitlin just woke up and is “helping” me send this “e-mail.” She doesn’t believe that it is her…though I think that is related to the fact that she would rather watch Mickey Mouse.

10mnthcompare

Sean is such a blessing. He has a lovely personality and is growing into sweet little guy!

10mnthssean

And because Caitlin is in my lap begging to type an e-mail to Nana, Granda, and Grammy here goes:

mbn’

3gmtyy mommmm yyyyyyyyy is tttttttttttttttttelling meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   whwaut to push. iiiiiiiiiiiiii    love  seannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe issssssssssssssss a gggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oddsdxedddfdf
brother

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbyeeeeeeeee
12345678910

"I senda the pictures all by myself."

No comments: