Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top 11 Photos of 2011

I saw this post yesterday and challenged the Irishman to help me pick our top 11 photos of the kids from the year. Rang in the new year looking back at all the photos of our little blessings while eating fast food. It was not the most exciting, but we loved it!

So, I’m linking up:


Click It Up A Notch
There was some debate as my husband and I went through the pictures. He wanted this one and this one. I wanted this one and this one. We compromised.

Here is our top eleven in calendar order:
1. Our little Valentine stole our hearts early in the year.
IMG_1600

2. It was a year of exploring and making discoveries.
IMG_1985

3.Of course St. Patrick’s Day is best at the beach!
IMG_1832-2


4. And if it works for St. Patrick’s Day, why not Easter?
IMG_3173

5. Caitlin loves her Daddy.
IMAG0584-1

6. Caitlin is growing into a beautiful little girl.
IMG_4545-1

7. Sean joined our family in August.
IMG_4771

8. He is our little angel.
IMG_5034

9. Caitlin has a new friend.
IMG_5631

10. Our little Santa was four months old this December.
IMG_6994-1

11. The best things in life come in small packages.
IMG_6972

It had a rough start, but 2011 turned out to be a great year. We are so blessed and looking forward to 2012!

1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Those were great photos! I especially love Caitlin in #6 I think, where the wind was in her hair. And Sean in #8. Ahhh...