Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We ordered "official" Valentine's Day cards from Shutterfly...MOST of them are on their way to our family now. (There may be some going across the pond that are still in the front of the Irishman's car. Oops!)

For my class and our co-workers we had these little gems printed on wallet-sized Valentine-sized photos at Costco. Between the boots and the glasses this little girls has spunk! Quite a change from last year's three blog posts of Valentine photos!








It is a before 6am on Valentine's Day. I am baking the Chocolate Mint Creams I started last night for Caitlin's teachers, finishing my lesson plans for the week, and doing a load of laundry. How come I have a feeling it is going to be a long day?

The Irishman and I exchanged gifts last night. Let's just say he won Valentine's Day...again. (Did anyone else see that episode of Modern Family? That is so us!) He is a keeper! Caitlin's gift is sitting outside her bedroom door. We splurged and got her an Elmo that gives kisses. We've looked at it in the store and when Caitlin started blowing kisses this weekend...we couldn't pass it up! (And I'll add blowing kisses to the list of things we will try to catch on video for the family this week...)

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon though so I will get to listen to the baby's heartbeat. I can't think of a better way to spend my Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE your Valentine's cards! They are absolutely adorable!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Um, she is precious. And also? I don't think I knew you were expecting!! Congratulations!!! How exciting!! :D