Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Adjusting Our Plans

I’d planned to post this morning about the story behind this chair. Then I remembered that I promised to make cookies for tonight’s volunteer appreciation dinner. Nothing like making Coconut Macaroons at 6am. Oops.

IMG_4013

The video is still on the Irishman’s phone, so that will have to wait. Instead I give you random photos taken before lunch on Sunday. Just because.

IMG_4014

I wanted a picture of Caitlin and I together in our church dresses. Caitlin had other plans. I left out the ones of me hold a squirming toddler. It is hard to look graceful at 30 weeks pregnant holding a squirming toddler. I have a lot of those photos these days!

IMG_4026

This time of year makes me crazy. I have papers to grade and reports to write. I made three doctors appointments yesterday alone.

IMG_4030

Our plans don’t often seem to go as I hoped they would,

IMG_4035

but that’s okay.

IMG_4039

Summer is almost here!

~~~~~

Though yes, I am working at the same summer program I did last year. It is only half a day though and it does not require grading papers or reports. Working the summer will let me extend my maternity leave a little longer in the fall. That plan is worth it to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of your pictures together in your pretty dresses. :-) Yay for Summer!