Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pigtails

It may have only lasted about 3 minutes, but Caitlin let me put her hair in pigtails for the first time yesterday. We knew we had to move quick, so the photos are from the Irishman’s phone.

IMAG0567

SO

IMAG0571

DARN

IMAG0572

CUTE!
IMAG0573

Her hair is getting long, but she won’t keep anything in it. I’ve tried every variety of headband, clip, and tie I can think of using. Caitlin pulls it out right away and then tries (unsuccessfully) to put it back in herself. She also loves to shake her head to feel her hair move. She is Little Miss Independent!
~~~~~~~~~~

Wordful Wednesday with:

 and

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Cute is right. It's downright adorable!

Karima said...

Hi from your newest follwer via wed linky. Karima from
www.karimascrafts.com
and
www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Pigtails are an important hair milestone - very cute indeed!

Shannon

Leslie said...

I am having the same problem! My girls always look unkept because they will not leave any bow, headband, or clip in the air whatsoever! Let me know if you come across a trick.