Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Sunny Day at the Museum

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

ssmest

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

IMG_4134

Come and play
Everything's A-OK
Friendly neighbors there
That's where we meet

IMG_4128

Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street

IMG_4135

It's a magic carpet ride
Every door will open wide
To happy people like you--
Happy people like
What a beautiful

IMG_4127

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

IMG_4163

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street…

~~~~~~~~

One of the nearby children’s museums has a Jin Henson exhibit right now. I am honestly not sure who was more excited about this – Daddy or Caitlin! As you can see, Grover never left her side….so much so that we bought her one of her own on the way home.
IMAG0564

~~~~~~~~
For more WW, visit:
and

4 comments:

Anti-Supermom said...

Cuteness! I love that binkie shot! My kids don't have any idea what Seasame Street is, at least not the younger two... what's wrong with me?!

Happiest WW~

Claremont First Ward said...

What fantastic photos. Looks like a great hands on museum in which to spend the day!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I think I'd be excited about a Jim Henson exhibit, too. ;)

WW: 2nd Grade "Like" Notes

Anonymous said...

Rylee is starting to like "that street" more and more. I wish we were in FL to partake in the fun.

Shannon