Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sad News

I got a text message from my brother at school today. It was short and went something like this:

Megan and I lost the baby. Can you let everyone know I do not feel like talking and do not have e-mail addresses.


I had just been talking with my mom and grandmother about how excited Jason was about all of this. The pregnancy had not been planned and she was not very far along, but it is a major disappointment none the less.

My brother knows that I am usually quite good at spreading news to friends and family, but this is one time I am regretting my position. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for them.

Please keep them in your prayers!

3 comments:

MN Mom said...

How sad...I will say a prayer for them tonight. Miscarriage is the sadest and lonest loss. Unless you have gone through it--it is hard to explain but you feel so alone in your sadness. I have gone through it, I know. I hope after a few days he will feel like talking. It will help if he and Megan can talk about their loss with family and close friends who love them. Prayers are with you all....

Agate Lake Girl said...

My heart breaks. I will keep them and your other friends waiting for the heart transplant in my prayers.

coble said...

I am so sorry to hear of your families loss.