Thursday, January 22, 2009

Puddles

Well, I wanted to post tonight, but I am tired and lacking inspiration. I had an idea about hot water bottles (yes, we are still in our "cold" snap!) so I was looking back through some old files. This was originally posted on a different blog I was keeping at the time, but it still makes me laugh. Rafa would have been about 4 months old at this point. The Irishman will be thrilled to see I am bringing this up again...that's what happens when you go to bed early!

Monday, May 14, 2007

I have just finished three assignments for an ESOL course I am taking. They were due tonight and I turned them in at 11:59. Some things never change...

Anyway, I was upstairs working on my "mini-paper" when I heard a commotion downstairs. Morgan was shouting at Rafa to get out of there. Now, there seemed to be an urgency in Morgan's voice so I went downstairs to see what the fuss was about.

My husband peed on the cat!

Now those of you who know how Morgan feels about cats are not surprised, but based on the shouts, I do not think it was intentional! Rafa is a very curious cat. He seems to really like water. He has wondered in the running shower on more than one occasion. It seems he heard the noise and wanted to find out what was going on.

Morgan said the darn cat wouldn't move even after he got wet, but he had just a little spot on the ear. I got a wet paper towel and wiped his wet spot. That cat has not peed on the floor, but my husband has peed on the cat - go figure!

I told Morgan a while back that we could get a dog when he quit leaving puddles on the floor (from the shower - he would leave the curtain open slightly)

...maybe now I should say he has to stop leaving puddles on the cat!

3 comments:

MN Mom said...

Okay that made me laugh out loud! Crazy Irishman.

Unknown said...

That was just so great....

Michelle said...

I'm sure my neighbors think I am nuts...laughing so loud so late at night. :) That's a great story!