Friday, September 5, 2008

A Guest Post

I woke up a little early this morning to see Rafa standing on the keyboard. I guess he had something to say...

Good morning,

These humans have been so busy I thought I would take the chance to update you on what they have been up to. From a feline point of view I will point out that the number of humans and cats is finally back to even. Moses and I have been out numbered for almost 7 weeks now. I know the humans like having the extra person around, but Mo and I are happy to have the guest room back.

We have been showing our appreciation though. I nearly tripped Mom as she walked in the house last night after Open House. I was just so happy to see her!

Mom has a lot of pictures from last weekend. It was the second weekend in a row that they abandoned the two of us. Not cool. At least they'd taken the extra human with them. And Aunt Lyndsay came by. She's not too bad. I have no doubt
that Mom with be back on this thing tomorrow to update you herself.

The news is on and the humans are talking about some guy named Ike coming to see us. They do not seems like like the idea of him coming...at all. They seem a lot more worried about him coming than they were that girl Hanna!

I'd better go. Mom needs to use the computer for school stuff. She went to bed early with a migraine last night and woke up early this morning to catch up.

Meow,
Rafa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great. :) I do often wonder what my cats would say if they had the chance.