Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yes, he is!

Friday Sean and I were out and about for most of the day. We started at my school to join my class’ school picture. (It was the first time meeting my class as well!) We’d planned to head home after that, but someone decided he was hungry and needed to nurse, and so we stayed for the faculty picture and PTO luncheon. A certain little boy had just eaten, so he slept soundly through it all...a noisy faculty picture and a equally loud lunch.

After that we went to my doctor’s appointment. It was just the post op follow up. I got the all clear to return to all normal activity – including lifting Caitlin. Yea! Sean made a great impression with the doctor who delivered him.

All day long people were asking, “Is he always this good?”

s

IMG_5426

IMG_5427

IMG_5436

Yes – he is!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He's so handsome and perfect that he looks like a little doll in these pictures!