Monday, September 5, 2011

Family Photos

One of the things on our to-do list over the weekend was to take a family picture that I could use to replace the blog header.

IMG_5330

We went to dinner at my grandparents’ house on Sunday and my cousin Stephanie was nice enough to play photographer for us.

IMG_5335

We dressed the kids in matching shirts. Caitlin’s says, “’tis herself” and Sean’s says, “’tis himself.”

IMG_5348

Steph got some lovely shots! A big thank you for that!

IMG_5344

IMG_5346

If you get this via e-mail (or in a reader) you can click over to see the new blog header. Our computer has been freezing every time I open my blog, so I couldn’t quite get it centered, but at least now it shows that we are a family of four!

IMG_5347

Taking a family shot with a toddler can be a challenge to say the least…I figure these should hold us over until the pumpkin patch in October!

No comments: