Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cousins Who Lunch

I'm having one of those days where I am dreaming of vacation. Instead I get a field trip at school. It isn't quite the same! I figure the next best thing to going some place would be remembering our last trip and sharing some of the pictures I haven't posted yet. We'll call this one, "Cousins Who Lunch."

We start with Violet and Caitlin all bundled up.



Once inside the girls had some time to play while we waited for the food.



And the adults had time to chat...the boys about phones and sports, the girls about babies and family. (Evelyn and I were there, too. Somehow we didn't make any of the pictures!)



We'd stopped to see Santa before lunch. Where were these smiles then?



It was a lovely day with lovely people! We all loved watching the cousins play and can't wait to see the next two little cousins together!

No comments: