Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

I snapped this picture this afternoon while running errands. Caitlin is walking more and more...and likes the stroller and the cart less and less. She looks so cute holding his hand as they walk through the store!

I have lots of pictures from Caitlin's birthday celebrations, but we had computer issues again. This time it was the wireless adapter. Thankfully that was a relatively easy and inexpensive fix.

For now though you will have to settle for a cellphone picture while I wait for the clothes in the dryer to finish so that I can go to bed!

1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

It'll be all walking and independence for a while. Caitlin is a big girl now! :)

Rylee has just finally started reverting back. Now she wants her big baby stroller again!