Monday, May 3, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday #11

This weekend we made two trips to the pool. We have almost reached the turning point here in South Florida...the point where spring hot and muggy turns into unbearable summer hot and muggy. The calendar might only say May, but the weather says otherwise...


Of course as soon as we got to the pool the sun hid behind the clouds and there was a bit of a breeze. We went back and forth about whether or not to take the baby in the water.


She loved it! In typical fashion we took tons of pictures. In looking at them, she is not smiling in many. (Especially the ones with her mom and dad...) She was kicking her feet and giggling and have a great time though most of the pictures show wonder and amazement.

Or hair pulling....


Or general curiosity...



I think this one is the "How can I get my hands in the water?" look.



We enjoyed the time with her...and her many funny faces!


I think this was her "What do you mean it is time to get out?" look!

For more Mommy and Me Monday head here:

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Our pools are still too cold here, despite the weather warming up...bummer.

You all make it look so fun!

Jessica said...

She's too cute!

Happy Mommy and Me Monday!

Melissa B. said...

Oh, I remember these days fondly! My chicas, in fact, still love to hang out poolside...

twinkietotmom said...

OMG...love the pool pics! Can't wait to take my girls in the pool for the first time...it will be soon as it is really starting to get hot here!

Michelle said...

So much fun! I can't wait until I can take Ava in the pool!