Monday, May 10, 2010

Mommy and Me #12

Saturday morning we tried out the little blue wading pool. Caitlin had just eaten and was a mess, so it seemed the perfect time. When it was time to get out, I wrapped her in a towel and brought her inside with her new favorite toy. Her daddy is so proud...





Somehow these are the only Mommy and Me pictures we got this weekend. Caitlin and I were both all dressed up for Mother's Day, but we forgot to take a picture together! It was a FANTASTIC weekend though and I have the pictures in my mind to remember my first Mother's Day.


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Roaming Southerner said...

Great pictures! I love them in b&w. i need to remember to do some of ours like that...they look so timeless that way

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a fun idea and way to clean off after eating. I have a feeling there will be some hosing-offs here this summer.

Stylist A said...

What sweet pictures :) Happy (belated) Mothers Day :)

Unknown said...

Cutie pie! She looks like your hubs in these photos to me!

Leslie said...

We have the same soccer ball (got it at Toys R Us). Somehow it seems more appropriate for a Irish girl!